If you purchase a Hay Anchor from hayanchor.com and are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact us at email@example.com or write to the above address, and we will attempt to rectify the problem. Unfortunately, we can only provide full refunds in the event that the product you receive is damaged to the extent that it can no longer function for its intended purpose.
Hay Anchors come with a 3 year unconditional replacement warranty. We will replace the Hay Anchor if it is damaged within 3 years from the date of purchase, when the product is used in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations.
- For best results place Hay Anchors into bale ends, so the threads cross multiple flakes
- Do not try to do any maintenance on the Hay Anchors, none is needed
- Do not try to modify the anchors in any way (this includes removing parts, drilling into the anchor, or any other modification made to the anchor after they leave the warehouse)
- We do not recommend allowing Hay Anchors to come into contact with any type of liquid besides water, as some liquids have corrosive natures
- Hay Anchors that are used for any purpose other than securing tarps over hay are voided from the warranty (this includes but is not limited to: tying animal leads, using anchors to pull objects, allowing dogs to chew on anchors, destroying anchor by running over it, etc)